Natural Lash Enhancement – This procedure offers the latest natural lash lining technique, a subtle, natural look mimicking thousands of tiny eyelashes with the implantation of pigments into the lash line. The effect is a softer appearance, but offers a superior looking result. Natural lash enhancement can last an average of 3 years before it needs to be refreshed.
Designer Eyeliner – This look involves the skillful customized application of permanent eyeliner and will appeal to those clients who are looking for more of a makeup look. We achieve this look by adding another line of pigment and additional shading of color on top of the lash enhancement. Designer eyeliner can last 3 to 4 years. Mucosal eyeliner can be added to the “wet line” creating a dramatic look with either color or black.
Eyebrows can dramatically affect the overall look of your facial feature. They accentuate your eyes and help shape your entire face. Anyone who desires a more fullness of the brows will love this procedure and the time saved not having to apply makeup daily. Those who used to apply pencil can now go swimming, play tennis, or wipe their forehead without embarrassment of losing their eyebrows. In addition, some older women with shaky hands or anyone with health issues that may hinder them from performing delicate hand strokes when applying makeup.
Types of Permanent Eyebrows Techniques:
- Microblading – is an advanced hair simulation technique using super fine hair like strokes to deposit pigment into the surface of the skin using a microblade. The hair like stroke adds volume and hair like texture to enhance the shape of the eyebrow, giving it a beautiful natural appearance. The pigment is placed into the superficial layers of the skin which is what makes the method semi-permanent. Microblading can last 1 to 2 years.
- Who’s ideal for microblading? Someone that has sparse fine brow hair or brows that are over tweezed and need to added hair and texture to the brow for a natural appearance.
- Powder Ombre – gives a light to dark Ombre appearance; lighter at the front of the brow and going darker towards the tail. Powder Ombre gives a soft powder makeup look that looks natural looking. The result is a soft, misty, three-dimensional powder filled brow that is natural looking. We will customize the right eyebrow shade and thickness for you using a wide range of high quality hypoallergenic permanent makeup pigments and sterilized needle sizes. Powder Ombre technique will last 2 to 3 years.
- Who’s ideal for Ombre Eyebrow? This technique is ideal procedure for those who have previous eyebrow tattoo, oily skin or those who cannot get hair strokes. This is often best for those who want to fill in brows for shape, or enhance what is already there. It is more natural looking than solid color eyebrows and is the latest craze in eyebrow semi-permanent make up.
Permanent cosmetics for the lip is ideal for anyone wanting to add lip color for fullness, to balance uneven lips, or minimize the appearance of wrinkles around the lips. A soft color is used for those wanting a more natural look and will help prevent color from bleeding. A vivid shade can be applied for clients wanting more color and all that is needed is a subtle lip gloss to enhance the lips. We invite you to call for your complimentary consultation to discuss our permanent cosmetic procedures with of our Licensed Permanent Makeup Artists.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Does it hurt? We use the best topical numbing medication available that keeps any area very comfortable. Tylenol can be taken prior to also alleviate discomfort.
- How long does the procedure take? We schedule brows, eyeliner and lip color for two hours, retouches may be shorter.
- How do I choose a perfect brow color? We have many colors to choose from! Before the procedure we look at the colors and apply to your skin and decide which color matches, hair and skin tone the best.
- Should I wear makeup to my appointment? Yes! It would be best to come in with how you normally like to wear your makeup. This way your technician can see what you like and are used to. We have makeup remover that we can remove prior to the procedure. You can also bring along the color to match with our pigments.
What does microblading, brow tattoo, eyeliner, or lips look like after?
Brows– Areas that are tattooed will appear darker immediately after. Microblading will have the softest look, however it will still be darker and more pronounced afterwards than once it’s healed. Tattooed eyebrows are more defined and dramatic looking the first few days after. The skin around the brows are tender for the first few days also.
Liner– Appears much darker and thicker for a few days following tattooing. Swelling can be normal, more likely on the upper lids. You may see swelling the first two to three mornings after. No eye makeup for 5 days.
Lips– Swelling and darker color are the most noticeable on the lips. Once healing begins a few days after lips will also feel tight and chapped. We provide you with a great chapstick to use to help moisturize and heal.
Visible flaking of the darker color is also normal during the healing process and can range from 3-7 days after. Once the area has peeled away, a lighter more natural color will remain. Sometimes color appears light the first week or two after and reappears around the third week.
Do I need a retouch? Everyone heals so differently! Some retain great color after just one treatment where others will need a retouch done 4-6 weeks after the initial. We always suggest a retouch to the area to ensure that color is consistent throughout and will make it last longer in the future. Retouches are done 4-8 weeks after the initial procedure.
- How long will my tattooing/permanent cosmetics last? Common question but varies between everyone! Skin type and color chosen for tattoo will make a difference. On average tattooing liner, lips, and brows should last 2-5 years before a refresher would be needed. Microblading is a little more superficial so 1-2 years is the average before a refresher
- What is a refresher? After you have your permanent cosmetics completed color will fade as time goes on. A refresher is recommended whenever you feel like the color is too light or you find yourself using a color to enhance on your own at home. We offer a refresher at a discounted price and treat it much like the first time you had done. We will look at color and shape and plan about the same amount of time. Needs change over the years so shape and color may be adjusted.