Meet Paula M. Aman
Since 2006, Paula has enjoyed the intricacies of aesthetic medicine, concentrating in the fields of dermatology and plastic surgery. She is a highly skilled, well-respected physician assistant, specializing in beautifully blending both the art and science of aesthetic medicine. Paula is a strong proponent of enhancing one’s natural beauty, creating a refreshed appearance without being “overdone”. Gentleness, precision, and attention to detail are key components to her practice style. She believes in educating patients thoroughly regarding various options, covering the realm of conservative to aggressive treatment, in long and short range planning, as well as cost comparison of various minimally invasive plastic surgery procedures. Dr. John Ness is very pleased to have Paula Aman, with all her skill, knowledge and plastic surgery experience, as part of the Omni Cosmetic team!
- College: Concordia University, St. Paul, MN. Bachelor of Arts, Natural Science, Biology/Chemistry, Health Minor. Graduated Magna Cum Laude, 1994.
- Medical School: University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School. Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, 1996.
- Medical School: University of Nebraska-Omaha Medical School. Master of Physician Assistant Studies, 2001.
- Family Medicine/Urgent Care: July 1996 – August 2006.
- Plastic Surgery: Midsota Plastic Surgeons. September 2006 – September 2009.
- Dermatology: Refine Dermatique. September 2009 – April 2012.
- NCCPA – Board Certified Physician’s Assistant, 1996. Recertified 2002, 2008.